Hope you all enjoyed the quizzes. Below are the answers to Jeremy Dexter's excellent cryptic quiz.
1. Amongst Maracas, Pianos, Recorders favourite
2. Harass this underground birder
3. Stick around river to observe this bird
4. Seabird or to put it the other way seabirds
5. Fruity motor with sat-nav will get you to this site
6. Bird having hormone treatment
7. Bird of immense sadness having lost head
8. Small part of bird for another bird
9. Peculiar looking Pixy Tits might be seen here!
10. A bird of reef or wood?
11. Motorcycle loses duck to get another duck?
12. Trip up Tees Valley birder
13. Map of quarry required for this bird
14. ‘The Holly and the Ivy’
15. Northern port merged with northern town for northern location
16. Sounds like cat being roused to get bird
17. Ripe green bananas feed this bird
18. Here you could enjoy two drinks followed by a shout of pain
19. Have a look around local bird club to find duck
20. Untidy sunhat on crusader gives this bird a name
21. Bird that sounds like an inexperienced beach musician?
22. Gannet in Owl, I create a birder
* Ian Lewington
23. This bird will leave you spellbound
24. Room to reverse, not always easy in this car park
25. Pub immediately on the left brings you to this bird
26. First man on the scene is very jammy
27. Blushing celebrity Heather is a good-looking bird
*Rosy (Rose-Coloured) Starling
28. Left-wing election flyer
29. A bird that changes colour
30. Switch on power wash to clean up this bird
31. Bird initially gliding low over shallow swamps yet identified by its silhouette?
32. On Welsh coast see famous rock for the ‘game over’ man