Blog Header Text

For questions you can contact Adam at: adamchartley "at" gmail "dot" com or Jason at: jasoncppk "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Friday 28 January 2011

Pale Common Buzzard



This morning I walked along the south side of the Thames between Abingdon and Radley in search of Wayne's possible Rough-leg. I photographed this very pale juvenile Common Buzzard just east of Kingfisher Barn and I sent the images to Wayne who confirmed it was the bird he saw last Tuesday. It could have been very easy for him say it wasn't (I would've!) so for that he should be commended. It is a really striking bird and I believe I saw the same individual between Sutton Courtenay and Appleford in early December. Thanks go to Wayne for agreeing to flag up the presence of this wanabe Rough-leg.

Cheers,

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment